Android status as a daily phone

Emanuele Leomanni emanuele183 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 13:29:23 CEST 2010

By using Android as my daily phone on my FreeRunner I have noticed that
there are just three problems that still need to be fixed:

   1. Microphone volume: sometimes it is too low and people can't listen my
   voice.
   2. Speakers: when I activate the speakers during a call the other person
   listen his voice back.
   3. Sometimes it get frozen, especially when a lot of applications are
   running (not enought resources?)

Emanuele