Android status as a daily phone

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 14:57:07 CEST 2010

1 doesn't happen to me (yet)
2 didn't try
3 i agree. the problem there is that you can't kill the app when you
finish using it, therefore when many programs are running, there's not
enough memory. I've red that ES File
Explorer is able to kill the applications, but i didn't try yet. You can
find it here:
http://code.google.com/p/android-on-freerunner/wiki/Applications

urodelo