Android status as a daily phone

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 17:53:18 CEST 2010

Another issues related to the battery is that, as far as I remember,
for #1024 fixed phones deep sleep does not work since the option is
disabled and can not be enabled through config files or others. That
might be another reason for shorter battery time compared to SHR or
qtmoko. But correct me if I am wrong.