omhacks for qtmoko?

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Mon Apr 26 18:59:57 CEST 2010

2010-04-26 at 13:59 Radek Polak

> Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> writes:
>
> > Yes that could be good solution. QtMoko still uses debian stable but i
> > guess it's not that big problem.
>
> I have omhacks in qtmoko now. I have added build file for qtmoko and i will be
> using the source files directly from other programs. My plan is to be in sync
> with upstream (maybe except the qtmoko build file - or is there any interest to
> merge it too?)
>
> Thanks for good tip Timo - i think it will be much better then shell scripts
> now.
>
> Regards
>
> Radek

fine!
I'll include it in the upcoming debian behind next qtmoko releases as system base.
(so, ok, count on it in your developements)

stay tuned

ps: radek, I'll upload an image so you'll be able to download it and test as said before
(a tar.gz file to get from a server of mine)

sorry for the silence but I was not around the mokoscene in the last days.
regards!

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.