QtMoko v22

Yann SLADEK yann.sladek at free.fr
Tue Apr 27 17:00:52 CEST 2010

What are the annoying bugs you're talking about ?
I'm on v21 (or v20 I don't remember but 2.6.32 kernel) for a month now and I didn't see any regressions (touchscreen is smoother, speed has been improved, etc..)
The only weird thing I got is a poor battery life (24h max) althought I have a buzzfixed GTA02 (the battery goes up to 80h with SHR for example). I did the modification of the right file but I have the same behaviour than with Android who didn't implement the software fix.
But it's not kernel related

Regards,

Yann