QtMoko wifi certificate selector

Ben Thompson ben at thompson.org.uk
Wed Apr 28 16:02:10 CEST 2010

Hi

I want to set up a Wireless network in QtMoko using WPA-EAP with a
server certificate. The encryption settings GUI has a section called
"Server certificate:" and there is a small padlock icon. However, when
I click the padlock, all I see is the message "No documents found".

Can someone advise how to add a server certificate? I don't understand
what is supposed to happen when I click the padlock icon. Is the
program looking in a particular directory for certificates? If so,
where?

Thanks

Ben