QtMoko wifi certificate selector

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:14:45 CEST 2010

Ben Thompson wrote:
> I want to set up a Wireless network in QtMoko using WPA-EAP with a
> server certificate. The encryption settings GUI has a section called
> "Server certificate:" and there is a small padlock icon. However, when
> I click the padlock, all I see is the message "No documents found".
>
> Can someone advise how to add a server certificate?

I was able to setup a WPA-EAP wireless network, I just moved my
certificates in

/home/root/Documents/images/jpeg

and then after rescanning system documents (Main menu->Documents->Rescan
system) I was able to add them from the gui

I don't know if there is a better place to store certificates that is
also detected from the gui.

Regards,
 Daniele