Is xserver-xorg-video-glamo freezy for anyone else than just me?

Josh Thompson om-comm at joshandbianca.net
Fri Apr 30 15:16:06 CEST 2010

I'll add something to this that I was recently reminded of.  The freezes occur
much more frequently with GTK based apps.  I have a utility sort of app I
wrote that I leave running all the time.  After one of the upgrades (several
months ago), I noticed that elementary based apps were significantly faster
than GTK ones; so, I rewrote my app in elementary.  After that, the freezes
didn't happen nearly as often.

Last weekend, I was using a GTK based app a fair amount and experienced
several freezes.

Josh