[QtMoko] how to work on a theme

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Sat Aug 14 16:24:25 CEST 2010

Radek Polak wrote:

> You can also mount NFS for /opt with qtopia directory on your PC and avoid
> transfering filies. Or you can use SSHFS to mount Freerunner's filesystem
> on
> your PC.

ehr... actually I don't know how to do that :)

However, I followed Petr's suggestion

Petr wrote:

>> yes, see here:
>>
>> http://qtmoko.org/wiki/GITs

but, although I installed all the required packages, if I proceed with the
configure I receive:

$ ../qtmoko/configure -device neo -D _FORTIFY_SOURCE=0 -confirm-license
-rtti
This is the Qt Extended Open Source Edition.
Skipping confirmation of the Qt Extended license agreement.
Testing the system Qt: FAIL
Qt Extended requires Qt 4.3 or higher to be installed.
You must have qmake in your PATH.
If your system's package manager does not provide Qt 4 development libraries
please see the Guide to Configuring and Building Qt Extended for information
on how to build Qt from the included source.
Alternatively, pass -build-qt to configure and it will build Qt for you
(and then bootstrap QBuild from that).
make: *** [src/build/mkconf/configure] Error 2

I'm on Debian Squeeze x64, I installed qt4-qmake, libqt4-dev, qt4-dev-tools
and all their dependecies.

Regards
Joif