QI Bootloader with overclocked settings

Rashid rashid at milacom.de
Thu Aug 19 13:30:09 CEST 2010

Hi I already use the tuned glamo. But I would like to speed reclock the cpu to 500 mhz too. Im using the gamerunner distro and
the snes emulator could use a little speed up for better sound (without sound it works perfectly).

Is there a gq version with the better glamo timings and the higher bus / cpu clock?

Greetz
Rashid