Pisi 0.5.3

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:41:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

Today I tried after a long time Pisi (0.5.3-r1.5) to sync my contacts
between Qtmoko and SHR since I installed the version of shr with new
kernel some time ago (btw. congrats to all contributors! well one!).
Unfortunately I did not manage to sync any contact. I always get the
following error when syncing between om_sqlite and opimd:

ERROR:dbus.connection:Unable to set arguments ({'Departement': None,
'Surname': u'Foo', 'Name': u'Bar', 'Title': None, 'Middlename': None,
'Organisation': None, 'Mobile phone': u'+49111111111'},) according to
signature u'a{sv}': <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: Don't know how
which D-Bus type to use to encode type "NoneType"

Did someone of you already try to sync this type of sources?

Cheers,

Michele