Problem converting maps. was: MC Navi 0.2.10 released

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:59:20 CEST 2010

Hello Mike,

thanks for your software!
But unfortunatly for me I could not test it yet in France because of missing
map for my country
and because each time I try to make my map I do not succed. Or not
completely
I took the boundary file provided
here<http://www.gps-routes.info/index.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3>
and a region from France from geofabrik to test the generation and here is
the output:

osm2mcmap -bi boundary.mcb -mo map.mcm map.osm
Import data from map.osm
Import data 100%
Sorting nodes 100%
Process multipolygons 100%
Process cities 100%
Process nodes 100%
Process ways 100%
Sorting ways 100%
Process relations 100%
Sorting segments 100%
Sorting sectors 100%
Reindex segments 100%
Sorting planes 100%
Sorting POIs 100%
Cleaning nodes 100%

Sorting countries
Sorting cities
Sorting streets
Sorting addresses
Writing nodes 100%
Writing cross 100%
Writing segments 100%
Writing ways 100%
Writing plane sectors 100%
Writing plane index 100%
Writing planes 100%

Writing cities
Writing streets
Writing addresses
Writing POIs 100%

Map statistics:
----------------------
Nodes: 193498
Sectors: 2978
Segments: 204215
Ways: 24065
Planes: 43547
Countries: 0
Cities: 0
Streets: 0
Addresses: 0
POIs: 4768
Done

Is it normal to have those statistics? Of corse the generated map does not
work in MCNavi : can't find any city...
Thanks by advance for your help!

Regards,

Sylvain (aka GarthPS)