a recipe for qt4-plugin-phonon-backend-vlc

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 02:46:06 CEST 2010

As a user, yes it would be interesting to have option of vlc backend.
Although I must admit that I would probably be more interested if I
could actually use vlc as client for streamed video i.e. I have a
MythTV machine in the house and would like to stream recording to FR,
but that's probably OT. Sorry can't help with hint

cheers Denis