Leaving the Openmoko community, new wiki-admin needed

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Aug 31 16:09:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank you for your work, so far, and that you took the time to announce
your intention is very much appreciated (better than suddenly dropping out).

I don't remember Joachim, but I hope he's still paying attention to the
mailing list. I offer my will to help with this task, unless someone
else wants it.

Best regards,
Rui