qtmoko v30

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Mon Dec 6 00:35:37 CET 2010

No problem with jack detection! The volume of the earphones for media players
is good but it is very low for calls, I use qalsamixer to raise the
earphones volume at each call. Is it possible to set a higher volume as
default?
Wish list: volume control in the call screen :)
Suggestion: power off bluetooth and gps at startup (for battery saving)

Bugs:
- GPS (I didn't try it yet, sorry) seems always powered on, or at least in
Neo Tool it is always "GPS: 1", also after powered it off with the Devtools.
- Power management still confuses or loses battery/cable settings, only
"when locked" settings work.
- "Invisible" missed call icon. I took a look at the files of my theme, I
suppose there is a problem with the icons during compilation of Qtmoko. If
I'm not wrong it is due to a duplicated file, Radek please take a look at
your git in: qtmoko/etc/themes/finximod/pics. There are two files:
- call.png
- call.svg
Please remove call.svg and leave call.png.

Temporary workaround, for users:
on your Qtmoko, in /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/finximod please remove call.pic
and put call.png in attachment [1] :)

[1]
http://openmoko-public-mailinglists.1958.n2.nabble.com/file/n5806264/call.png
call.png