[shr-u] "Your SIM storage is full..."/PIM problem

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Sat Dec 18 13:33:15 CET 2010

Hi Bernard,

You could debug it with the following command:

dbus-send --system --dest=org.freesmartphone.ogsmd --print-reply
/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.GetMessagebookInfo

Read message 1 with:

dbus-send --system --dest=org.freesmartphone.ogsmd --print-reply
/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.RetrieveMessage
int32:1

Or delete message 1 with:

dbus-send --system --dest=org.freesmartphone.ogsmd --print-reply
/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.DeleteMessage
int32:1

This will give you a lowlevel view of the messages on your SIM

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,
Ed