[shr-u] "Your SIM storage is full..."/PIM problem

Bernhard Reiter ockham at raz.or.at
Sun Dec 19 18:37:38 CET 2010

hi,

and thanks for the dbus calls, i managed to clean all the 20 messages
that had really piled up there!

referring to what pike said, where can i tell shr to store messages not
on the sim but eg on the sd?

one more issue: i can't seem to edit the fields in my contacts (which i
just imported from my sim); this also applies to new entries. i can
create them and add fields, but not enter any information into those
fields. anyone else experiencing this?

regards and thanks for the help so far,
bernhard

Am Sonntag, den 19.12.2010, 12:00 +0100 schrieb
community-request at lists.openmoko.org: