[debian] howto: rebuilding sgt-puzzles for the FR

Neil Jerram neiljerram at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 12:51:04 CET 2010

On 19 December 2010 14:28, EdorFaus <edorfaus at xepher.net> wrote:
> On 12/17/2010 12:08 AM, Neil Jerram wrote:
>>
>> For people who like Simon Tatham's puzzle collection...
>>
>> On my SHR-T, for a long time I've used Frode Austvik's sgt-puzzles
>
> Thank you! You just made me go back to look at this code again.

Thank you for writing those patches!

> When I first started doing this package, I fully intended to keep
> maintaining it - but then several things conspired against it, which has
> caused it to be unmaintained (by me at least) for a year now...

That doesn't seem to have harmed anything.  The .ipk always installs
cleanly for me, and the code is upstream.

> Actually, most of them have been included upstream, which is probably where
> Debian got them from...

Absolutely, yes, that's what I meant.  Sorry for not being clear about it.

> I've still got a couple left though... and made a new one just now... I
> should probably try to push those upstream as well.

That's interesting, what do they do?

> CFLAGS="-D_WIN32_WCE" debian/rules binary

Nice, much better than editing!  For the record, have you actually
tried this and checked it works, or is it just a suggestion?

       Neil