The epoch is upon me.

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Tue Dec 21 17:28:22 CET 2010

Hi, John

I replaced with cap too. It's easy to extract one from some old phone.
Result is very good then you remove main battery.

BUT

> The last time my FreeRunner's battery died, the clock reset to epoch.
> Now, it no longer keeps time during suspend either. I'm guessing this
> means the clock battery has finally died.

In suspend clock is powered by main battery not backup, as PMU remain in
Active state. In fact in suspend backup battery is _charging_. So, i
think you have some software trouble, probably you setting clock somehow
in wrong way (they not saved to hw clock).

Gennady.

В Втр, 21/12/2010 в 08:50 -0500, Gay, John (GE Energy Services, Non-GE)