[ANN]: GTA04 (Beagleboard inspired Openmoko Upgrade) - Early Adpoter Program

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Dec 22 16:18:39 CET 2010

Il giorno mar, 21/12/2010 alle 16.33 +0100, Dr.H.NikolausS ha scritto:
> Dear all,
>
> we are happy that we can make an announcement to the Free and
> Open Hardware Community, right in time for X-mas and New Year:
>
> We have finally tested, understood and patched the bugs of the
> first GTA04 sample board (a.k.a. GTA04A2) and have successfully
> started U-Boot. We can access the important peripherals like
> display, touch screen, and MMC card.

This is great, however can be planned for a quite near future to support
also a different case (the Openmoko one is too thick compared to the
ones used by the actual mobile hardware!) with maybe another LCD
(capacitive?) and, above all a camera, the most requested hardware
feature when the GTA02 was designed! :P

Bye!