[ANN]: GTA04 (Beagleboard inspired Openmoko Upgrade) - Early Adpoter Program

W. B. Kranendonk wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 23:21:52 CET 2010

--- On Wed, 12/22/10, Alfa21 <freerunner at my.is.it> wrote:
> > -[ Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 09:58:06AM +0100, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller

> (always innovating....)
> (or at least keep open the possibility to connect any
> external bigger display and standard keyboard)

That reminds me... The BeagleBoard can provide up to 1280*1024 or 1280*720 if I recall correctly. Do we have options to channel that power out of the box? Nikolaus already stated that it should be possible to switch LCD's; does that make it possible to redirect that information to a connector that can be hooked up to such a bigger display? While writing I realize I'm asking for something that's not worth the effort ;-)

Does anyone know a little box that does export high resolution to a monitor and could get its processing power over the network, read "from GTA04"? Think thin client, but then thinner :-)

Regards,

Boudewijn