[ANN]: GTA04 (Beagleboard inspired Openmoko Upgrade) - Early Adpoter Program

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Wed Dec 22 23:56:46 CET 2010

2010-12-22 at 14:21 W. B. Kranendonk
> That reminds me... The BeagleBoard can provide up to 1280*1024 or 1280*720 if I recall correctly. Do we have options to channel that power out of the box? Nikolaus already stated that it should be possible to switch LCD's; does that make it possible to redirect that information to a connector that can be hooked up to such a bigger display? While writing I realize I'm asking for something that's not worth the effort ;-)

why not??
If all we need is a piece of copper (w/o logic inside) cable... today we have many tv-set with hdmi, dvi, vga ports all around us! we could go in any hotel and use that tv-screen and feel like at home with our mobile computing!

no notebook/netbook needed, only our phone, a keyboard and a piece of cable! :)
(for the mouse we have an LCD touchpad hehe)

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.