[wikireader] update experience

Jeff jcolbert at netins.net
Sun Dec 26 05:19:58 CET 2010

There are 2 different wikireaders available. One with a 2gb card and one
with a 4+gb card. As I understand it, the 2gb only supports a single
language, and the English version is a special one that will fit in 2gb.
The 4+gb version will do multiple languages and other things. Since I am
from the USA, I am a pin head and only speak one language ;) . I
therefore have the full English wiki, along with wikiquotes and the
wiktionary and no other languages.
The 4gb version supposedly can use micro-sd up 16gb.

Also, to make sure you are running the correct version of software,
there should be a globe icon on the main screen. You use that to select
other languages/wikis.

Hope that helped.
Jeff