wiki down?

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Mon Dec 27 20:56:39 CET 2010

El 27/12/10 11:55, Rafael Ignacio Zurita escribió:
> Hi Harald,
>
> --- On Tue, 12/21/10, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
>> wiki.openmoko.org?

>>> The projects site is down as well.
>>> I tried :
>>> http://projects.openmoko.org/
>>> http://ffs.projects.openmoko.org/
>>>
>>> Is that also related with those machines?
>>
>> Yes, it is related.  However, the reason for the downtime is the
>> fact that nobody is maintaining the projects.openmoko.org installation
>> anymore, and it is running a machine with such old OS + software that
>> for simple security reasons we had to take it down.
>>
>> I wish there was a different choice, but we are out of options.  There
>> is nobody maintaining projects.openmoko.org :(
>
> :-( Do you know if there is some backup of the projects web pages?
> I would like to get the index.html and few files of my project.
>
>> I was hoping for a solution where we can keep all the old proejcts.om.org
>> content in read-only mode, but once again, who is supposed to do the sysadmin work required for that?
>
> I do not know.

Wel... I myself might not be able (have the time) to do so, but I'm part
of a hacklab and WE could do that. It's not really a lot of work, just
running some updates when necesary, right? If it's ok I'll email you
directly to set it up. I think it'll be a good thing to have if we think
about GTA04 is on its way to be produced...

Cheers!

Kosa

- - Un mundo mejor es posible -