Future of projects.openmoko.org

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Thu Dec 30 02:01:31 CET 2010

2010-12-29 at 22:57 Risto H. Kurppa
> If somebody steps forwared to take the existing information and put all of the
> repositories + downloads online somewhere (read-only) for historic reference,
> I'd be more than happy to provide the respective account/data.
>
> Regards,
>        Harald
> --
> - Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
> "Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option."
>                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)

hi,
if nobody else, maybe I could put all the whole stuff on a virtual machine in a cluster of "mine"...

if you are interested, can I have a detailed information about how much storage is needed, daily transferred data (I+O) and bandwidth used, opened port(s) on the ip and the list of software packages needed? (it'll be a debian-stable vm)
I've cpu, but not so much storage available on-line.

do you need an ssh account or application(s)-admin(s) are enough?

let me know!
a.

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.