Investigation of failure to report received SMS

Alishams Hassam alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon Feb 1 05:43:10 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 19:44 +0000, Neil Jerram wrote:
> So far no recurrences with frameworkd log level set to DEBUG.  (And I
> have received several messages.)  So maybe this is a heisenbug, of the
> kind that disappears when frameworkd runs more slowly.
>
> Regards,
>           Neil
Using qtmoko and the latest kernel (with the "speedups") I do recieve
txt messages regulary, but after a day sometimes 2 of being on they stop
comming. I used to experience the same thing on SHR, dissapearing txt
messages only after an uptime of 24 hours +. I would say leave your
phone on for at least 3 days and see if you still recieve SMS's.