QtMoko webkit related crash in v16 and multiplexing

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Tue Feb 2 13:08:33 CET 2010

ghislain wrote:

> But you can also try the latest build I have made from Radeks code.
> You can find a new installer-image here:
> http://www.openmobile.nl/pages/downloads.php#qtm16c QtMoko V16C
>
> This, of course, is the latest build I've made, but I did not release
> because Radek is still working on the code. I was waiting on Radeks V17
> release. I don't know if there are any issues with this release, but using
> it is knowing it :)
>
> Regards,
> Ghislain
>  http://www.basetrend.nl BaseTrend  -  http://www.openmobile.nl
> openmobile.nl

Hi! I'm testing v16c and I have to say that I noted an improvement in
performance. Boot and applications seem to me faster and also I have no more
error in sending long sms (sms of over 2 pages) but receiving a long sms
still remain a problem because I do not receive not even part of it.
But however it is a good work! :) Ah, this version is available only in
English? It is not a problem but I noted that in the settings there is only
English and not the other languages like in the previous version.