QtMoko webkit related crash in v16 and multiplexing

gerald mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Wed Feb 3 10:13:16 CET 2010

Hi, I've tested v16C and it works fine,  except for the GPRS connection.
When I activate a GPRS connection, I don't receive incomming calls. I
can make a call, but then the gprs connection breaks. If I make the
connection permanent, the phone crashes when I boot it, after giving in
my pin.
But the webkit issue is resolved, thanx alot.
Gerald