AW: What to do with a broken touchscreen?

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 4 23:27:46 CET 2010

Hi,
I had the same problem because I - why ever - kept my key in the same pocket as my freerunner, so the touch screen took a physical damage, which can still be noticed by a dint in the upper left of the screen. Nevertheless, I got rid of the problem by causing an underpressure at this place with a glue strip. After some cleaning and the usage of the glue strip the permanent clicking stopped. Hope this will help, otherwise you could use - as already said - the pulster repair set or decrease the sensitivity of the screen for clicks.