[QtMoko] No GSM network after buying new battery

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 00:39:51 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Margo <keegiveel at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I reinstalled the QtMoko (v16d) and used the QtBackup utility to
> restore my settings and files, then I still had the same problem ("No
> network"). But now I did clean install without restoring from backup
> and now everything seems to work. I rebooted once and still works.

I installed v16d last night and it also seemed to work fine, I then
restored my qtbackup and rebooted (now a few times) and I also have no
network. I have not been playing with batteries, in fact the case
hasn't been opened for many days.

Hope this data point helps.

I'm now off to install v19 since it looks like I will need clean
install and this time I will not do a restore of the backup.

cheer sDenis