[SHR-U] [Navit] Buttons/icons broken

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen+shr_user at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:35:20 CET 2010

Hello all,

I'm running the latest SHR-U with Navit installed.

On the map screen, the zoom_in and zom_out buttons are not displayed
at all. Also, when using it for navigation, I only get the distance to
the next navigational item, but not what I'm supposed to do there (it
only shows a square).

Any libraries that I missed? I think I have the relevant '*svg*'
packages installed, but I may have missed one...

$ opkg list_installed | grep svg
evas-loader-svg - 2:0.9.9.060+svnr45765-r5.4
librsvg-2-2 - 2.26.0-r1.4
librsvg-2-gtk - 2.26.0-r1.4
librsvg-2-static - 2.26.0-r1.4
rsvg - 2.26.0-r1.4

Can anyone shed some light on this issue? Anything I missed?

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0