QtMoko v19

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 5 23:09:36 CET 2010

Margo wrote:

> I sometimes get WSOD also with the debugging kernel.

The debug kernel should be more or less same as in all previous versions. So i
am wondering if this is regression or if it was there before too. Btw it
should be quite easy to use kernel from older releases (e.g. v14 was quite
nice) and see if it has this problem.

I am still hoping to move to 2.6.32 kernel which i was using for some time and
i liked it. It was stable and fast. But i had i had it working either without
wifi or with wifi+WSOD. Interesting is that when i used USB to wake the phone
there was no WSOD. I can do release based on 2.6.32 after this is solved.

Regards

Radek