[Community Updates] 2010-01-14 released

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sat Feb 6 12:26:45 CET 2010

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:40:39 +0100
Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> (PB) wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>Recent Community Update is out. Take a look at "News" link in

Hi,

could please people stop editing released updates? (meaning adding new
stuff, don't mean fixing links and typos). For example with the 14.
January Update [1] quite a bit of work has been done to make the
release, then we release and know what is in there. Now i can see that
two days after release some stuff was added.

I my case, i had missed those later added news as the release was
final. Plus, there is no source for the news, so in fact there is no
way to know. I presume i am not alone.

thank you
Petr

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates/2010-01-14