Buzz-Fix and #1024 @ FOSDEM

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat Feb 6 17:00:46 CET 2010

Since we have been asked: this is not the official rework done by
Handheld Linux (that is a paid rework company in Munich using stereo
microscopes). I am just forwarding the news. Just go there, look and
ask. At FOSDEM this is a really "free and open hardware rework".

Tuxbrain is also there, openmoko.fr is there and many others. So you
can also see the Qi Nanonote and the Sharp Netwalker.

Nikolaus