[Shr-User] Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Russell Dwiggins undrwater at verizon.net
Sat Feb 6 21:52:55 CET 2010

|Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?

Sometimes

|Do you use FR as your primary PDA?

No

|What distribution you run most of the time?

SHR-U

|If you don't use FR as your daily phone/PDA, what phone did you change
|over to, and why?

No changes yet, but still use Treo 650 because of PIM and Bluetooth headset.
Once these things are stable, I think I can make the daily move.  Since my
Treo is falling apart, and since the distros are taking a long time to be
ready (I don't blame anyone), the n900 is looking attractive.  I'd rather
stay open, though.

|Thank you :)

Thank YOU!
 [Russell Dwiggins]