[Shr-User] Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:53:35 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:

> Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?

Not yet hoping to fix the audio quality issue (I had a buzz fix but still
not usable in calls - if you have some idea how to configure frameworkd.conf
please reply to the thread on shr-users list "[shr-user] fine tuning audio")

> Do you use FR as your primary PDA?
>
> Yes

> What distribution you run most of the time?
>
> SHR-U (and shr-t on nand).
I have to say that i used a lot debian (but missing a confortable input
system, because of very old illume); tried several times android, and latest
one from community was great, but I don't want to flash it on my nand.

> If you don't use FR as your daily phone/PDA, what phone did you change
> over to, and why?
>
> A dumb phone just to call. I hate smartphones and fr can't place a call
with good quality (and i suspect i'm affected from 1024 bug).