[Shr-User] Buzz fix (Was: Re: Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?)

Jens Seidel jensseidel at users.sf.net
Sat Feb 6 21:53:56 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 07:26:37PM +0100, Esben Damgaard wrote:
> Yes and no. I have two Freerunners (and a gta01 that collects dust). One
> without buzzfix. Using it for testing, programming and playing.
> Other one with buzzfix and using it as primary phone.

I'm curious, do you notice any difference between the buzz fixed one and the
other? I read that only a few phones are affected by the buzz problem but
nearly all (including the buzz fixed ones) have major problems with audio
quality (noise, echo).

So I wonder whether it's worth to get such a fix.

Jens