OM future

Michael Smith openmoko at netapps.com.au
Sun Feb 7 03:25:11 CET 2010

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 08:52:24 +0900
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at rasterman.com> wrote:

> possible. either way - that says something then about nokia's QA proceedure on
> the production line :) not good enough. (not for me!)

Of the two A6 open moko phones I kept, one had the buzzy audio, and non-functioning GPS. On the other phone audio and GPS both worked well.

I have a strong feeling that openmoko knew they were sending me a mix of good and bad phones. So they QA does work, but their customer service leaves something to be desired.

I like my wife's HTC Magic, running Androd. When I change it will probably be to that phone. But for now I am happy with the OM phone I am using.

I am not a fan of Noika either.
--
Michael Smith