OM future

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Mon Feb 8 10:11:15 CET 2010

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:53:51 +0100 Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> said:

> [cut]
> > or... you wait a little bit and see what's around the corner and brewing...
> > and trust me... stuff *IS* brewing at much bigger device makers than
> > openmoko ever was - who have the money and people to pull it off. keep your
> > ears peeled.
> Hi Rasterman,
> hmm... is it regarded to enlightment and/or samsung?

my lips are sealed until something is public... (you know the drill! nda's and
all!) :) i can say that enlightenment and samsung are closely involved with
eachother right now. samsung's mobile platform lab to be specific. and of
course you'd expect devices float around with enlightenment (and duh! linux,
x11 etc.) on them... on many a desk. what these devices are, if any will make
it to market, how many are on whose desks etc... the details and so on are
unfortunately off-limits right now... until... something is publically
announced. keep your ears peeled. :)

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com