[Shr-User] [Shr-Devel] [CU] application sections

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:13:31 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 02:08:07PM +0100, Vaudano Luca wrote:
> Hi,
> I think that the "application updates" is useful. But this it should
> write from the applications developers, in this way they know if the
> update is important to highlight or not.

If applications developers had important update worth mentioning in CU,
then it would be great to ping distro maintainers and get that update in
distribution feeds before CU release and then just inform users about
what nice&new to expect with in new distro upgrade.

Completely new applications without recipe/without easy way to create
one are OK to be announced on CU with .ipk link and integrated
later after some users feedback?

Regards,

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr