[Shr-User] Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Mon Feb 8 21:26:04 CET 2010

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 22:30 +0200, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?
I often switch the sim card from freerunner to 100%free-on-the-main-cpu
version of android in my htcdream,and vice versa:
*when shr-unstable is broken I switch to the htcdream
*When I need headphones I use htcdream because it stops playing music
and play a sound notification,so nice to have when:
-->I realy need to be reachable
-->The place is noisy

But recently(after the last breakage which had no working sliders and
no) I used freerunner,until the next breakage

I can't use shr-stable because I need something that follows closely
org.openembedded.dev branch,because I need to test things that I commit
in org.openembedded.dev and I don't want to backport only for testing
things.

>Do you use FR as your primary PDA?
yes along with an eeepc that is running angstrom
> What distribution you run most of the time?
SHR-unstable

by the way I also use an old phone as alarm clock.

Denis.