[Shr-User] Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:01:14 CET 2010

On 7 February 2010 10:16, Ed Falk <falk at efalk.org> wrote:
> I bought my Freerunner over a year ago.  On the first boot, it made a
> very loud raucus sound which, as far as I know, blew out the speaker, as
> I have never heard an undistorted sound come out of it.

am i still using my fr?

i realised that mobile phones are another pointless gadget that
ultimately doesn't make my life any better, and are only there to
funnel more money and control to vodafone/other bad telcos.

so, no i'm not using my fr, or any phone. and loving it! and probably
about to unsubscribe from here