Fosdem Openmoko DevRoom presentation slides?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Feb 10 10:05:42 CET 2010

Hello,
First accept my apologizes to no be able to go to the DevRoom, In
theory I only preview to put some flyes and stickers in Hackable
devices stand but when I arrive I found I Wim has arranged a full
Tuxbrain table beside them, so I give support to OM form my improvised
stand :) , I but I must sacrify barelly all my talks attend agenda.
But I you if you can sendme /post a link, of your slides and even
better if you have some pic and/or video, I will (and I guess a lot
people here too) be very happy.

Regards

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez