RFC: FSOSHRCON 2010 kickoff

Frederik Sdun frederik.sdun at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:15:22 CET 2010

yes of course. The U in FSOSHRUDCON stands for user and it's public
conference, but hotelrooms might be limited. If you there're no beds left or
someone doesn't have the money, the hotel allows to overbook rooms and even
allows camping in the garden. You only have to pay for the drinks and food
(flatrate for about 5€ a day).

The streams/phone conference is only for the people without an excuse ;)

Regards, Frederik