MC Navi released

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Thu Feb 11 23:52:42 CET 2010

Mike Crash <mike at mikecrash.com> writes:
> other site, because here is also Debian repository. Download source code and
> packages for Debian armel/i386/AMD64.

$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc

in debian unstable fails with

checking for MCNAVI... configure: error: Package requirements (ecore ecore-evas edje imlib2 libgps) were not met:

No package 'imlib2' found

Maybe libimlib2-dev should be added as a build-dependency? I tried
installing it but it does not seem to be currently installable:

$ sudo aptitude install libimlib2-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information... Done
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
  libgif-dev{a} libimlib2-dev libjpeg8-dev{ab} libpng12-dev{a} libtiff4-dev{a} libtiffxx0c2{a}
0 packages upgraded, 6 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1303kB of archives. After unpacking 3645kB will be used.
  libjpeg8-dev: Conflicts: libjpeg62-dev but 6b-16 is installed.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     libimlib2-dev [Not Installed]
2)     libjpeg8-dev [Not Installed]
3)     libtiff4-dev [Not Installed]

     Tier: Safe actions, Remove packages (10000)

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]

Did you also use debian unstable to build the packages or something
else?