MC Navi released

Margo keegiveel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:38:08 CET 2010

On 11 February 2010 20:47, Mike Crash <mike at mikecrash.com> wrote:

> After preview about month ago here is finally first public version of MC
> Navi. Keep in mind it is still in hard development and this day I found some
> bugs, which are not yet fixed in this release (I didn't want to stop the
> release, because it is never-ending story).
>
> So if somebody wants to try, all information is on [1]. I have moved it to
> other site, because here is also Debian repository. Download source code and
> packages for Debian armel/i386/AMD64.
>
> [1] http://www.gps-routes.info/index.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

I can't install it on qtmoko:

neo:~# apt-get install mcnavi
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  mcnavi: Depends: libecore-evas-svn-05 (>= 0.9.9.063) but it is not installable
          Depends: libecore-svn-05 (>= 0.9.9.063) but it is not installable
          Depends: libedje-svn-05 (>= 0.9.92.063) but it is not installable
          Depends: libevas-svn-05 (>= 0.9.9.063) but it is not installable
          Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) but 1:4.3.2-1.1 is to be installed
          Depends: libgps18 (>= 2.39) but it is not installable
E: Broken packages