Advance planning for SHR-Stable release party :)

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:27:18 CET 2010

I am not very sure when SHR Stable will be released (I assume in the next 2
months) but it would be great if we could plan small SHR stable release
parties across the world. Basically these would be SHR and other OM distro
users (and interested friends and family) getting together for a drink and
some food (and accompanieng geek talk/ distro wars/ show off my
customizations are cooler than yours etc) to celebrate the SHR Stable
release.

I would be willing to host a party in New Delhi, India

Also if there is enough interest we could start a wiki page to coordinate
this.

Rakshat

--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is