elm_browser initial release

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 03:26:02 CET 2010

Hi,
  Thats Nice :)

Petr Vanek wrote:

> - be able to handle downloads (start external wget process?) or allow
>   copy of the link into clipboard

  An external wget process makes sense. I'll try that. Does the /home/root/
directory work - or should I create a Downloads directory (under /home/root)
and download the files there?

Petr Vanek wrote:

> - preconfigured to handle https

  Hmm, I could add the /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt to the ipk for
now. What do you think?

Petr Vanek wrote:

> - fix combo selection widget (IIRC edje theming issue)

  That would need edje experience way beyond what I have right now. Maybe
someone (Jesus McCloud) could help with this?
  I'm still struggling with the edje file for launcher.

Petr Vanek wrote:

> - disable content selection or at least ideally make it configurable (it
>   makes finger scrolling working real slow if you select an image)

  Thats because efl-wbkit doesn't yet allow accessing webkit settings. Same
problem for turning off images. I'll try working around that.

vollkorn" wrote:

> - add support for user/pass protected pages.

  Can you send me a link to test with?
Thanks.