[ANNOUNCE] qi-bootmenu-0.1 for GTA02

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Mon Feb 15 10:05:50 CET 2010

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:41:28 +0100
Marc Andre Tanner <openmoko at brain-dump.org> (MAT) wrote:

>On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 04:26:18PM +0100, Petr Vanek wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:25:41 +0100
>> Marc Andre Tanner <openmoko at brain-dump.org> (MAT) wrote:
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >I finally found the time to package up my current state of things
>> >which works ok here at least for GTA02. Kernel + Qi can be
>> >downloaded from:
>> >
>> > http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/qi-bootmenu/
>>

>> thank you Marc.
>>
>> i installed it when you posted it, tested and it works. Now after
>> resume from suspend of my SHR on 1st partition on uSD, i got WSOD...
>> haven$t seen my WSOD it for about a year now...
>
>I have also seen it a few times during development with an older SHR
>image, couldn't reproduce it reliably though. I will check it again.

the same here - couldn't reproduce. I have only 1 partition on my card
(so the menu is useless atm for me but i am willing to test) and on
some occasions the partition was not recognized, meaning i ended up
only with Power off button. Also, i tried logging in via ssh but
couldn't run fsck as it claimed (sorry, no proper log saved) fsck.auto
not found. Also, on fsck -t ext2 it reported "couldn't read mtab".

hope this helps,

kind regards
Petr