[SHRu] Stuck @ language screen aka Contest of the day.

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Tue Feb 16 14:01:53 CET 2010

Hi mokists, here's a "challenge of the day contest" :

I just reflashed SHRu (feb 15). And I was surprised to see a
touch-calibration utility at really startup ! Nice idea. But only
problem : I touch my screen anywhere by mistake.... My calibration was
validated ! now, I can't click on the "Egnlish" language button... And
by SSH, as I didn't set my password, I cannot reset anything.

I know I can reflash, but I don't want to. (I don't like easy things).

If someone knows how to connect SSH or relauch the calibration utility
I will send an "openmoko-fr" sticker.

--
AstHrO - openmoko-fr.org